Spring Trends 2014 on This look:
FULL SKIRT : BLACK & WHITE : GEOMETRIC
Hello Hello !
If you think of summer you always think of a short skirt and let me prove you wrong, the maxi skirt its also a perfect option to wear in the summer, why? because first of all makes you feel really elegant, but it also really comfortable to wear. I'm not a person who shows the legs that much, maybe its because I'm running around all the time and sometimes I feel uncomfortable to show a little "extra", I don't like to wear jeans either because I feel I would look like everybody else, so If you feel like me , a full skirt like this one from Rosa Palo are perfect to wear on any occasion. What are the benefits of this skirt:
-I can wear it to a casual day like this with a t-shirt ( also from Rosa Palo)
-I can transform this skirt for a night event adding a really cute top and accessories
- Its so comfortable its perfect to travel
- Last years in the closet because its always on trend
On the other hand the geometric trend its so easy to use, I wore mine in my t-shirt by Rosa Palo and my accessories by the amazing Mexican jewelry store Cocoon, I bet you have something with a geometric print in your wardrobe, and this is the time to take it out and wear it. Here are some tips to wear this trend.
- Don't be afraid to mix different shapes in one outfit
- A good investment its to buy accessories with this trend so you can mix and match with everything in your wardrobe
- If you are going for accessories first buy the ones that are metallic its easy to match with everything
- Stand out your geometric print by mixing solid colors to it.
Thanks for being here ♥
Photography by: Marissa JB
Assistant: Stephanie Cortes